- 360° views over Waitemat? Harbour (Auckland Harbour)
- Climb 192 metres above Auckland!
- Push your limits and hang over the edge of the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere
- Learn about Auckland's history and landmarks
- You don't have to bring anything with you as we provide all equipment.
- But we do need you to wear lace up shoes!
Why do we love this
"We love it because you get to climb, Auckland SkyTower which is the Southern Hemisphere's tallest tower and the tallest man-made structure in New Zealand!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
Do you dare to SkyWalk to the edge? Take in spectacular 360° panoramic views of Auckland, the harbour and the islands beyond from the Sky Tower on the ultimate adrenaline activity!
Start at Mission Control where you'll get suited up in a custom SkyWalk full-body suit as well as a safety harness. You'll then take the ride up in a high-speed glass-front elevator, before taking your first steps onto the outside walkway. Here, step-by-step, you will traverse the tower on the 1-metre wide walkway (with no railings or handles!) Feel nothing but the open air around you 192 metres above ground level. This will be an experience you'll never forget!