- Discover the magic of Tasmania as you explore secluded beaches and stunning national parks
- Start from either Hobart or Launceston
- Explore the Bay of Fires, St Helens and Bicheno
- Escape into nature at Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay and Cape Tourville
- Discover Tassie's history at Richmond Village and Port Arthur Historic Site
- Come face to face with Tasmanian Devils
- 2 nights accommodation with 1 breakfast included
- National Park entry fees included
- Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils included
- Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise included
- Local produce tastings (varies with seasons) included
- Hostel and motel pickups and drop offs2 nights’ accommodation included
- Penguin tour can be purchased for an additional cost.
Why do we love this
"We love that this tour manages to showcase the magic of Tassie in just 3 days. It's easy to fit into any itinerary which we think is pretty cool."
WHAT TO EXPECT
Tasmania is a magical place, full of rugged wilderness, hidden treasures and stunning views.
Dive into it's natural beauty and enjoy picturesque beaches, breathtaking scenery and magical locations on this 3-day trip from Hobart or Launceston.
Discover Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay, take a dip in clear blue water at the magical Bay of Fires and sit back and take in beautiful vistas on a scenic coastal drive from St Helens to Bicheno.
Get ready to be wowed.
Day 1: Hobart or Launceston - Bicheno
Today, start your adventure in either Hobart or Launceston and then it's off to the East Coast and the beautiful Bay of Fires! If the conditions are right, this is the perfect place for a swim.
Later, head on Tasmania’s most scenic coastal drive from St Helens to Bicheno, and visit a wildlife sanctuary along the way. Here, come face to face with the iconic Tasmanian devil.
Tonight, join an evening viewing of the Little Penguins (optional at your own expense and seasonal).
Day 2: Freycinet National Park - Hobart
An early start means you'll be the first to the Wineglass Bay lookout, beating the crowds and the heat for that postcard photo. Relax on the secluded beach or choose the more challenging Mt Amos or Hazards Beach walk. We continue further along the scenic east coast via the seaside towns of Swansea and Orford as we make our way to Hobart.
(Overnight Hobart, breakfast inlcuded)
Day 3: Port Arthur Historic Site
After a quick look at Australia’s best preserved colonial village, Richmond, head south to explore Tasmania’s ruthless convict past at the World Heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site.
You'll enjoy a guided walk and harbour cruise here.
Rich in visual history, learn of the chilling life as a convict in the restored sandstone prison buildings and preserved ruins.
Later, it's back to Hobart to say your goodbyes.
This is a 3-day, 2-night tour. Start in either Hobart (7.00am) or Launceston (7.30am) and finishing in Hobart at 5.30pm. Please specify start location when booking.
Departure days (according to season)
OCT: Wed Fri Sun
NOV: Wed Thu Fri Sun
DEC/JAN/FEB: Mon Wed Thu Fri Sun
MAR: Wed Thu Fri Sun
APR: Wed Fri Sun
MAY-SEP: Wed Sun