- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 breakfasts
- National Park entry fees
- Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils
- Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise
- Locally produced tastings (varies with seasons)
- Hostel and motel pickups and drop offs
- Penguin tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy picturesque beaches, stunning scenery and magical locations at Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay. Take a dip in clear blue water at the magical Bay of Fires (conditions permitting), or sit back and take in beautiful vistas on a scenic coastal drive from St Helens to Bicheno.
Take that postcard photo at Wineglass Bay. Relax on a stunning secluded beach or choose for a more active option and walk the Mt Amos or Hazards Beach hike. Next is a visit to the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary where we can see the Tasmanian devils in action.
After that, we are heading south for the magnificent views of the Tasman Peninsula. Take in the colonial atmosphere at the village of Richmond. And discover Tasmania’s ruthless convict past at the World Heritage listed Port Arthur Historic Site, during a guided walk and harbour cruise.
- Bay of Fires, St Helens, Shelly Point, Bicheno
- Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Tasmanian devils
- Richmond Village, Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur Historic Site
Hobart - 7:00 am or Launceston - 7:30 am
- October - November: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- December - January - February: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- March - April: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- May - September: Wednesday, Sunday
What to bring?
- Drink bottle
- Comfortable trail walking shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Clothes that suit different types of weather conditions (layers are a good idea)
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- Swimwear and towel (conditions permitting)