- Convenient departure from Tokyo Heliport (Shin-Kiba)
- Explore all the major sightseeing spots from the sky
- Cruise at speeds of 200 km per hour
- See the skyscrapers in Shibuya and Shinjuku up close
- Enjoy scenic views of Lake Ashi and magnificent Mt. Fuji
- All fees and insurance
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Witness the incredible city of Tokyo from the sky on this awe-inspiring private helicopter tour. The view of Tokyo from the sky is a once in a lifetime experience which can be seen only on the day, between 10 am and 4 pm. There's no doubt this private flight will be an unforgettable memory for you. Why not try the air trip with your partner for something truly romantic? Or bring your friends or family as a great bonding experience.
You will depart from a private airstrip at the Tokyo Heliport in Shin-Kiba and proceed to fly 600 meters above the ground. Your helicopter will be operated by a professional pilot with abundant flight experience who will ensure your comfort on this journey. The helicopters used for the tours are well maintained and managed with the utmost attention on safety, so don't fear as you reach speeds up to 200 km per hour.
This speed will allow you to see a lot of Tokyo in a little amount of time. Spots you'll see may vary from trip to trip, but highlights include Yokohama, the Tokyo Skytree, Rainbow Bridge and the magnificent Mt. Fuji area.
You can choose from one of four different flying plans:
Tokyo Bay Helicopter Cruising (10 minutes) - Maximum 3 pax
Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Tokyo's iconic tourist attractions in a helicopter. The sights include the Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, Tokyo Tower, Tsukiji Market, the Imperial Palace, the Tokyo Station, the Sumida River, Ryogoku Kokugikan Sumo Hall, the Kaminarimon Gate in Asakusa, Tokyo Skytree, the Arakawa River, Kasai Rinkai Park, and the flight comes back to Tokyo Heliport.
Tokyo Round Trip Helicopter Cruising (20 minutes) - Maximum 3 pax
Enjoy the aerial views of the landmarks of the Tokyo metropolis. Taking off from the Tokyo Heliport, the tour visits Tokyo's major tourist spots like the Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, Tokyo Tower, Meiji Shrine, Shinjuku Gyoen National Park, Rikugien Garden, Ueno Zoo, Tokyo Skytree and more. Perfect for those who like to see as much of the metropolis as possible.
Tokyo-Yokohama Long Helicopter Cruising (30 minutes) - Maximum 3 pax
Fly above the areas between Tokyo and Yokohama Minato Mirai area. Departing from the Tokyo Heliport, you will see the Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, Tokyo Tower, the Tama River, Minato Mirai area and more. It's an attractive plan where you can explore the landmarks of both Tokyo and Yokohama, the beautiful bay area and the townscape all at once. Popular among those who like to appreciate both Tokyo and Yokohama.
Mt. Fuji Long Helicopter Cruising (70 minutes) - Maximum 3 pax
You will make your way from Tokyo to Mt. Fuji in a helicopter. Taking off from the Tokyo Heliport, you will see from above the Rainbow Bridge, Odaiba, the Tama River, Minato Mirai area, Enoshima Island, Odawara, Hakone, Lake Ashi, Mt Fuji and so on. In addition to the tourist attractions in Tokyo and Yokohama, you can appreciate the panoramic landscape of Hakone and Mt. Fuji. Discover different charms of Japan in this luxurious long flight.
Taking off from the Tokyo Heliport (Shin-Kiba), you can experience cruising in a helicopter. After touring around your preferred areas, the helicopter returns to the Tokyo Heliport (Shin-Kiba). Tour lengths : 10, 20, 30 or 70 minutes. Please choose the length of the tour from the 4 options according to the time you afford, your budget, and the destinations. The number of passengers on board per flight is 1 to 3.
- Check-in - Please come to the heliport 30 minutes before the time of departure.
- An orientation - The captain will give you an explanation on the things to note and the flight route at the heliport.
- Departure - You will board the helicopter escorted by the captain.
- Flight - You can talk with the captain and your companion using the headset in the helicopter.
- Arrival - The duration of the entire tour is approximately the time of the course you chose plus 30 minutes.
Private Helicopter Flight Over Tokyo
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Where does this tour depart from?
- Meeting point：Tokyo Heliport Office
4-7-25, Shin Kiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo
The nearest station :
Shin-Kiba Station on JR Keiyo Line, Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, Rinkai Line
- Take a bus from Shin-Kiba (approx. 5 minutes)
From No. 1 bus stop for Wakasu Camp-jo-mae
From No. 2 bus stop for Toyocho-eki-mae or Shin-Kiba Junkan
And get off at Tokyo Heliport-mae
- Take a taxi (5 minutes)
Recommended if your group has two or more persons. It is within the base fare of a taxi.
- Take a bus from Shin-Kiba (approx. 5 minutes)
- Our Advertised Price and Net Rate DO NOT include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- Those who are drunk or under the influence of illegal drugs, have any relations with anti-social forces or are suspected to have them may be refused to board the helicopter.
- You cannot eat or drink in the helicopter
- The time of the last flight will be moved up during the winter.
- The flight may be cancelled due to bad weather.
- 7 to 4 days before the tour date 40% of the tour price
- 3 to 2 days before the tour date 60% of the tour price
- The day before the tour date, on the day of the tour 100% of the tour price
- Right after the online settlement is made, a cancellation fee of 10% will be incurred in case of cancellation.
- The cancellation fee includes handling charges.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions