- 4 hour of guided hiking experience
- Courtesy transport from all Rotorua central accommodation locations
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the unique landscape and history of Mt Tarawera. Infamous for its eruption on June 10th, 1886, Mt Tarawera created the world's youngest geothermal valley of Waimangu, at the same destroying the legendary Pink and White Terraces.
- No previous experience is required on any of adventures as a full and comprehensive safety briefing will be conducted prior to each excursion.
- We provide courtesy transport from all Rotorua central accommodation locations.
- We operate 364 days per year closing for Christmas Day only.
What to bring:
- Comfortable outdoor walking shoes, adequate clothing such as Rain Jackets and warm, comfortable walking clothing.