- Honda XR150 dual sport (Honda CB110 on Coastal Tour)
- English/Spanish speaking guides
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- Helmet, riding gloves
- Medical insurance
- UPGRADE to Honda XRE300 dual-sport: 100.00 COP/Day ($35 USD)
- Passenger: 175.000 COP/Day ($60 USD)
- GoPro & helmet mount: 25.000 COP/Day. SD-card not included
- Elbow & knee pads: 20.000 COP/Day
- Riding boots: 30.000 COP/Day
- Rain gear: 10.000 COP/Day
- Onsite accommodation pre and post-tour
WHAT TO EXPECT
This all-inclusive 1-day motorcycle tour is the perfect way for the adventurous rider to escape the heat of Santa Marta and explore the mountainous jungle terrain nearby. On this 8-hour tour, you will explore the village of Minca with the assistance of a qualified guide.
Your tour will begin ar 9 am with a departure from Santa Marta. Then, travel less than an hour from the coastal Caribbean beaches to one of the highest coastal mountain ranges in the world -- the Sierra Nevada. The Sierra Nevada is home to the small mountain town of Minca, which you will get to explore on this tour.
Enjoy the region's organic coffee, incredibly diverse wildlife, and crystal clear-waterfalls. You'll get to tour La Victoria coffee plantation where you can drink fresh-brewed coffee right from the source. Then, travel to the top of Los Pinos viewpoint, where you can catch incredible views of Santa Marta. Go swimming and cliff-jumping at Marinka and Pozo Azul waterfalls.
Around midday, you will stop for a lunch break at La Fuente Bed and Breakfast, a British pub in the middle of the jungle. Around 5 pm, you will return to your starting location.