- See La Fortuna, the closest town to the volcano - on clear days, you can see the magnificent colossus in the distance!
- Relax in the naturally heated hot springs and Jacuzzis nestled close to the volcano
- Take advantage of the optional activities offered at Tabacon Grand Spa or Baldi Hot Springs
- Enjoy lunch and dinner on us!
- Transportation to and from San José
- Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to Tabacon Grand Spa or Baldi Hot Springs
Buy as a Gift
- Optional Gratuities
WHAT TO EXPECT
It is no coincidence that the Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs is one of the most popular tours in the country. Visit one of the most famous areas in Costa Rica and relax in the hot springs is an unforgettable experience!
The Arenal Volcano with Baldi Hot Springs tour is by far a favorite among travelers.
This tour offers the auspicious site of the imposing Arenal Volcano and the soothing thermal waters of Baldi Hot Springs. Not to mention the lush vegetation and unforgettable views that make this place one to remember.
The impressive Arenal Volcano is a magnificent natural wonder that is situated in La Fortuna (The Fortune) of San Carlos, Costa Rica. Enroute to the Arenal Volcano there will be a stop in the famous town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans.
Arenal Volcano and Tabacón or Baldi Hot Springs From San José
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child up to 12 years:
What do I need to bring?
Please be sure to bring light clothing, a jacket, bathing suit, towel, comfortable shoes, sandals, and a camera.
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required for the tour to run; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
Cancellations within 36 hours prior to departure will be considered a "no-show;" therefore, no refunds will be made.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions