- One hour Melbourne sightseeing cruise
- Stunning views of Melbourne skyline
- Witness a 19th Century sailing ship "Polly Woodside"
- Spot the World Congress & Trade Centre
- View the mighty Eureka Sky Tower
- Witness Melbourne CBD from a new perspective
Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise: Port & Docklands
Soak up the city's major sights, as you cruise through Melbourne CBD along the Yarra River.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Port & Docklands Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise promises to be one of the most exciting cruise experiences, the city of Melbourne has to offer! The trip has been designed to give you the opportunity to witness some of the most unique sites in Melbourne. The entire downstream port and docklands cruise provides a great introduction to Melbourne's famous Yarra River as well as a fascinating insight into the history of the Docks. Although the entire cruise lasts for just 60 minutes, each activity and route has been carefully selected to make the trip one you'll never forget!
The cruise departs from Southgate Promenade, Berth 5. Take into account that the timetable is subject to tidal & weather conditions and demand
This downstream port and docklands cruise not only allows you to enjoy the view of the largest port and historical docklands in the Southern Hemisphere, it also gives you a unique perspective of the entire city. Specific highlights of the cruise include; Westgate bridge, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, World Congress & Trade Center, the Polly Woodside, Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Crown Entertainment Complex, Eureka Sky Tower and Flinders Street Station.
- Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct
- 19th Century sailing ship "Polly Woodside"
- World Congress & Trade Centre
- Shipping Channels and dock area
- Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Westgate Bridge
- Stunning views of Melbourne City skyline
Are we wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately, our vessels (including the on-board restrooms) are not wheelchair accessible and we do not have the facilities to accommodate passengers in wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
Passengers must be able to manage stairs to board and disembark the vessel on there own or be assisted by their carers only as our staff are not permitted to assist (by carrying any passengers for boarding) in any way.
- All cruise times are subject to change.
Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Cancellations more than 4 days before departure: no fee
- Cancellations within 4 days of departure: 100% of the cost
- Changes to the booking at any time: no fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions