- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1.5 hr Darwin Harbour sunset adventure cruise
- Fish’n Chips – one serve of fresh local wild-caught fish with chips
- A glass of bubbly, wine, beer or bottle of water or soft drink
- Take home souvenir stubby cooler or GoVino wine glass (adult fare only)
- Visit to sites of interest on Darwin Harbour
- Opportunistic mammal and marine life sightings
WHAT TO EXPECT
As the sun sets in Darwin, take to the water for a scrumptious serving of fresh, wild-caught Northern Territory fish and chips accompanied with an icy cold drink as you cruise around discovering Darwin Harbour.
Leaving Stokes Hill wharf at 5:45 pm a fast boat ride will take you past the sights and sounds of Darwin city seascape to arrive at Cullen Bay Beach or Fisherman's Wharf where the crew will pick up your fish’n chips. Eat your dinner accompanied by a glass of bubbly, warm wind in your hair, an exquisite tropical sunset, and a harbour full of intrigue.
The crew use their local knowledge to work the tides and the season to take you to the best places on the harbour for your once-in-a-lifetime Top End sunset experience. You'll enjoy the best position for your Darwin Harbour sunset photo and real-time commentary from the local team. The journey may even include an opportunistic walk on the Fannie Bay Sandbar, sightings of magnificent marine mammals or anything else that nature dictates!
This award-winning cruise is the perfect end to the day for families and spirited travellers, and those that have an interest in a real Top End experience.
Please note: This tour is not suitable for infants 2 years and under
Sunset Fish'n Chips Cruise Darwin
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child (3 -16 years) This cruise is not suited to children under the age of 3 years:
2 Adults + 2 Children:
What should I bring?
Please wear flat shoes or sandals. We also recommend you bring a camera. We supply sunscreen, insect repellent, drinking water, fish & chips, a complimentary glass of bubbly or bottle of water or soft drink.
Can I purchase other drinks on board?
Yes, our vessel includes a fully licensed bar.
Will I be allocated a seat?
At times when our tour is fully booked, seating will be allocated to ensure that people travelling together sit together.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse passage to any person who presents for boarding in an intoxicated or substance affected state
- Participants should arrive at the floating pontoon at Stokes Hill Wharf at least 10 minutes before your cruise starts
- While every effort will be made to ensure your comfort and safety the operator will not be held responsible for any personal injury or any equipment or clothing lost or damaged
- Tour is not suitable for Infants 2 years and under
- Customers will be entitled to a full refund or a reschedule of the ticket if the cruise is cancelled because of bad weather or any other reason
- For customer cancellations, the following fees apply
- Up to 48 hours before departure customers will receive a 70% refund
- Up 24-48 hours before departure, customers will receive a 50% refund
- Within 24 hours of departure, the price is non-refundable
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews