- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Enjoy an all day admission to Cairns' newest attraction!
- See the animals and habitats local to Tropical North Queensland
- Learn about the Wet Tropics Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef
- Engage in daily ecosystem talks, animal presentations, live diver feeds, marine and reptile touch n' talk shows
- See Australia's only 10-meter Deep Reef Tank, 360-degree Oceanarium, 20-meter underwater tunnel, and mangrove boardwalk
- Get up close to freshwater fish, pythons, emerald tree monitors, crocodiles, colourful reef fish, sharks, and rays
- If you have booked the option including the Turtle Hospital - the tour departs at 11.30am, please arrive 15 mins prior
Cairns Aquarium General Admission TicketThe only aquarium in the world dedicated exclusively to the habitats and species of Tropical North Queensland!
What to Expect
The Cairns Aquarium is a world-class venue for seeing and interacting with the incredible plants, animals, and habitats found in Australia’s Wet Tropics. The Wet Tropics is a region that borders two World Heritage-listed environments: The Daintree Rainforest and The Great Barrier Reef. Protecting and conserving the biodiversity of these World Heritage-listed ecosystems through education is the driving force behind the Cairns Aquarium.
Every day at the Cairns Aquarium, visitors are guaranteed interaction with some of the rarest and most elusive animals on earth. The incredible biodiversity of the Wet Tropics and The Great Barrier Reef provides the cast for a show-stopping spectacle of colour, shape, and movement that you won't see anywhere else in the world. The aquarium hosts 16,000 animals from 10 different ecosystems and 71 habitats across Tropical North Queensland — careful research was conducted so that natural environments could be recreated in Cairns Aquarium to ensure the ongoing health and longevity of the species on display.
Cairns Aquarium offers a range of services and facilities so that you can focus on enjoying your visit and interacting with the amazing animals on display. Whether you’re wanting to learn more about the incredible reef and rainforest creatures, or you need to find that perfect gift for a loved one, or you just need to stop and enjoy a meal or beverage, the aquarium has what you're looking for.
As the only aquarium in the world dedicated exclusively to the habitats and species of Tropical North Queensland, the Cairns Aquarium connects visitors with the natural wonders of The Great Barrier Reef, The Wet Tropics, The Gulf Savannah, and Cape York regions. With over 16,000 animals and unique opportunities to move up close to some of the world’s most fascinating, elusive, or deadly creatures, every visit is unforgettable. The Cairns Aquarium is open daily from 10 am to 3 pm with the last admission at 2 pm. This ticket provides all-day general admission.
- General Admission
FromAUD $44Check AvailabilityNext available Tomorrow
- General Admission & Turtle Rehabilitation CentreTurtle Tour operates daily at 11:30 am. Please arrive 15 minute before your 11:30am tour.
FromAUD $63Check AvailabilityNext available Tomorrow
- General Admission with Lunch Combo
FromAUD $74Check Availability
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clothing with offensive or vulgar language
- Alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, recreational drugs
- Roller blades, roller skates, wheelies, skateboards, child scooters, hover boards (These items may be left with admission staff and collected upon exiting)
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise making devices
- Any other items deemed to be dangerous or inappropriate by aquarium staff
Children 14 years and under must be accompanied by a paying adult or guardian aged 18 or over at all times. Cairns Aquarium reserves the right to verify the age and identity of any unaccompanied minor or young guardians.
For General Admission tickets the Aquarium is open between 10am - 3pm, with last
admissions at 2pm.
- Ticket provides all day general admission from 10am to 3pm with last admissions at 2pm
- Tickets available include Adult (15+ years), Child (3-14 years), and Concession
- Child (3 to 14 years) please note: Children under 14 years of age will need to be accompanied and supervised by an Adult
- Children under 3 years of age are admitted free to Cairns Aquarium and therefore do not require an entry ticket
- GENERAL ADMISSION CANCELLATION POLICY: Any cancellations requested more than 48 hours prior to the visit date will be refunded. Any cancellations requested within 48 hours, regardless of the booking date, will incur 100% cancellation fees or we may amend the date of the booking.|
- NON-GENERAL ADMISSION CANCELLATION POLICY: For products other than General Admission, if customers fail to arrive, or do not provide prior notice of cancellation within 48 hours, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged. Rebooking the same product experience to another time or day may be provided at the discretion of Cairns Aquarium
GROUP CANCELLATION POLICY: 7 days’ notice in advance for a full refund. Within 72 hours will occur 100% cancelation fees. Date amendment within 24 hours will occur a 50% administration fee. The fee applies to the total value of the booking, this is inclusive of all booked components.
Reviews for Cairns Aquarium General Admission Ticket
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely