- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4 course shared menu (lunch or dinner) paired with matched wine
- Team member host to walk you through the aspects of wine matching & flavour profiles to look for
WHAT TO EXPECT
Learn about how to pair food and wine like a guru! Hosted by one of our team, attendees will enjoy a four-course shared menu paired with matched wine.
At each course, the experienced team will explain what guests should be looking for in how the food works with the wine. It's all about balancing flavour profiles, acidity, and tannins to find a pairing that's in perfect harmony. This is a truly interactive dining experience that's both fun and informative.
The winery prides itself on artisan, small-batch, handmade wines. They source small parcels of high-quality grapes from across Australia, selecting fruit from where it grows best across the country. It's the first winery in Brisbane in near 160 years.
City Winery's Eagle Street location boasts incredible water views across the Brisbane River and is the second CBD location for this urban winemaker.
Wine & Food Pairing Experience At City Winery Eagle Street
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- Minimum group size is 2 people
- All participants must be at least 18 years old
- No cancellation fee applies if the cancellation is received no less than 96 hours to the event (for groups under 10)
- Any cancellation received within the notice period and all no shows will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions