- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
- Transport: Minibus
- Accommodation: Bush camp (no facilities) (2 nights), Camping (with basic facilities) (3 nights). Basix accommodation on this trip consists of swag camping (Aussie bed rolls). We also carry 3 person dome tents which are shared by 2 people.
- Activities: All National Park entry fees, Alligator Gorge National Park, Duchman's Stern, Warren Gorge, Venus Bay, Sandboarding at Lake Newland, Talia Caves, Whalers Way Conservation Park, Glen Forest Wildlife Park.
- Swimming with sea lions and dolphins operated by Baird Bay eco tours (optional activity at additional cost).
- Cage diving with Great White Sharks (optional activity at additional cost)
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Eyre Peninsula is a place of stunning red-rock landscapes and amazing native wildlife. This camping trip starts from Adelaide, to then drop by the Flinders Ranges, and continue south to the Eyre Peninsula. The breathtaking wildlife experiences are awaiting you. Swim with sea lions or even cage dive with Great White Sharks (optional). We will be camping in the great Australian bush and explore a part of the country filled with native animals. It will feel like your own piece of paradise.
Flinders Range National Park
Port Lincoln & Lincoln National Park
Wadlata Cultural Centre
What to bring?
- Sturdy walking shoes
- hat and sunscreen
- towel and toiletries
- swimming gear
- warm clothing in winter
- water bottle
- insect repellent
- pillow and sleeping bag (not available for hire or purchase on the tour, so please bring your own).
- Tour starts in Adelaide on day 1 at 6.45 am (default pick up at YHA Adelaide, 135 Waymouth Street and finishes on day 6 at YHA Adelaide, at approximately 7.30 pm
- Strict luggage limit of 15kg applies excess luggage can be stored at Adelaide accommodation
- Optional extra activities can be reserved in advance to secure your place, and paid locally
- This trip is Basix swag camping. Please bring your own sleeping bag.
- Min age: 12 years old.