Experience the magic of Yosemite Valley topped off with a 4-Course BBQ picnic dinner on the banks of the Merced River
Yosemite Valley Sightseeing & Cookout Adventure Highlights
- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- 7-hour guided afternoon adventure to discover the iconic landmarks & sights of Yosemite Valley
- 4-course BBQ picnic dinner by the banks of the Merced River, with the opportunity to enjoy a swim
- Knowledgable & experienced guide providing fun & informative commentary
- National Park entrance fee
- Day pack, water bottle & First Aid equipment
- All taxes
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Yosemite Valley Sightseeing & Cookout Adventure
- Registration Forms
- Layered clothing
- Brimmed hat & sunglasses
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Camera & binoculars
- Hiking boots or covered shoes
- Your appetite
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
Reviews for Yosemite Valley Sightseeing & Cookout Adventure
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.