- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- Admission to 2 Miami's attractions
- Skip-the-line access to select attractions with your pass and special pass offers too
- The Miami pass does not include transport but some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Miami.
What to Expect
- Admission to 2 attractions in Miami
- Go line privileges at select attractions
- All in one digital pass, enjoy contactless entry
The Explorer pass is perfect for sightseers who are visiting a city for longer and want to take their time seeing the sights without much of a time constraint. With the Explorer Pass, you can choose the 2 attractions you're interested in seeing. Once you've activated your pass by visiting an attraction, you'll then have up to 60 days to visit the rest. There's no need to choose which attractions you'd like to see before you purchase the card, you can pick and choose any of the Explorer attractions as you go. This allows you to change your mind and wait and see what you feel like in the moment. The more attractions you choose the more you'll save, and you can save up to 53 percent on attraction ticket prices with this pass.
Choose 2 from the following attractions:
- ARTECHOURSE Miami
- 2 Hour Beach Chair Rental
- Big Bus Miami Hop On, Hop Off Classic Tour
- Bike and Roll: Full Day Bike Rental
- Big Bus Miami: Night Tour
- Boggy Creek Airboats
- Cycle Party Wynwood Miami Insta Tour
- Duck Tours South Beach
- Everglades Alligator Farm & Airboat Ride
- Ft. Lauderdale Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Trip
- Gator Park Airboat Tour
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Island Queen Millionaire's Row Sightseeing Cruise
- Island Safari Bike Rental
- Jet Boat Miami
- Key Largo Princess Glass Bottom Boat Cruise
- Key West Aquarium
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Key West Conch Tour
- Lion Country Safari
- Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Watersports 1-Hour Kayak or Paddleboard
- Salsa Night! Lessons, Mojitos, Music & Dancing
- Sawgrass Recreation Park: Everglades AIrboat Adventures
- Sunset Watersports Key West: 2 Hour Kayak Rental
- Sunset Watersports Key West: Snorkel Dip and Sip
- Sunset Watersports Key West: Paddleboard Rental
- The Official Art Deco Walking Tour
- Zoo Miami
Reviews for 60 Day Miami Explorer Pass - Choose from 2 to 5 Attractions
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Child rates are applicable for 3 to 12 years.
- Explorer Passes are actually valid for 2 years from the purchase date.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your pass. Your pass will then be valid for 60 days from activation.
- Once you have your pass, you're all set. All you have to do is present your Go Miami Explorer pass to be scanned at each attraction and you're in. Visit your top 4 attractions easily there's no need to pay at the gate, they're all included.
- Once you've chosen your pass type and purchased it, it's ready to use. Simply download your pass to the free Go City app and you can start exploring the city and making huge savings. There's no need to choose your attractions before you buy the Explorer pass. You can pick and choose as you go.
- You'll receive the Go Miami pass digitally via email after you've purchased it. You'll then have the option to print off your passes at home or download them onto the free Go City app and use them straight from your phone.
- Once you have your pass, it's ready to use. All you have to do is turn up at your chosen attraction and get your pass scanned for admission.
- Please check individual attractions for reservation details, in case you need to book beforehand.
- You'll be able to visit your selected attractions once only.
- Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual.
- Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- COVID19 Health & Safety: We're happy to let you know that attractions are starting to re-open and they're looking forward to welcoming you. That being said, we advise you to check the individual attraction websites for their most up-to-date information. Those attractions that have reopened may have done so with some changes to how Go Miami pass holders gain entry, and we're working closely with them to ensure it's seamless for you. Our passes are digital - you simply download them via our app and they live on your phone for when you need them. There is no need to exchange cash or card for payment and attractions will not need to hold your phone to scan the pass. We're working with as many attractions as possible to encourage contactless entry.
- We know that now more than ever, flexibility is key when you’re planning a trip. While our previous 30-day cancellation policy was an industry standard, we listened to our passholders and in a post COVID-19 world, we want to give you greater security to make planning your getaways that much more enjoyable. That’s why we’ve introduced a brand new cancellation policy:
- For all customers that purchase passes from September 1, 2020, onwards, you can now obtain refunds on unused passes for up to 90 days after purchase, as outlined in our terms and conditions. If your request falls outside of this 90-day window, you will not be eligible for a refund but will have two years in which to use your pass.
- Purchases made before September 1, 2020, are still eligible for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation