Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the Valley of Fire, known for its red sandstone rock formations, then step back in time at the Great Anasazi Lost City Museum to learn about the ancient Anasazi Indians.
Valley of Fire plus the Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Guided tour and entry fees to the Valley of Fire State Park, known for its flaming red sandstone formations
- Entry to the Great Anasazi Lost City Museum, built on a prehistoric site of the Ancestral Puebloans
- A delicious picnic lunch enjoyed while immersed in nature
- Snacks & bottled water to keep your energy up
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Moapa River Indian Reservation
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Mouse’s Tank
- Atlatl Rock
- Great Anasazi Lost City Museum
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Valley of Fire plus the Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate
- March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable
Reviews for Valley of Fire plus the Lost City Museum Tour from Las Vegas
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.