Take your trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim to another (literally & figuratively) with a scenic helicopter flight over the canyon, complete with a landing on the valley floor.
Grand Canyon 6 in 1 with Helicopter Flight Highlights
- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Full day tour to the magnificent Grand Canyon West Rim, including Eagle & Guano Points
- Scenic helicopter flight over the canyon, with valley landing
- Photo stop at Hoover Dam and a chance to see Wild Big Horn Sheep
- Continental breakfast to fuel up for the day
- BBQ picnic lunch at the Grand Canyon with breathtaking views out over the canyon
- Return transfers from all Las Vegas Strip & Downtown hotels, in either a luxury SUV or VIP mini-coach, depending on the number of passengers
- Small groups for a more flexible, personalised experience
- Friendly & entertaining expert guide, with fascinating commentary
Where we Visit:
- Hoover Dam Photo Stop
- Joshua Tree Forest
- Grand Canyon West Rim
- Eagle Point
- Guano Point
- Valley floor with a helicopter landing
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
All passengers are required to purchase a seat no matter what age, as the vehicles require all children to be in a proper child seat.
Reviews for Grand Canyon 6 in 1 with Helicopter Flight
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.