- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2 hour guided climb up Brisbane's iconic Story Bridge
- 360-degree views of Brisbane
- Chance to spot the Glass House Mountains, Moreton Bay and the Scenic Rim
- Complimentary climb group photograph
Brisbane Story Bridge Adventure ClimbScale one of Brisbane's most iconic landmarks and enjoy panoramic views of the city on this fun-filled 2 hour adventure
What to Expect
There's no better view of beautiful Brisbane and its surrounding areas than from 74 metres up in the air!
On this climb up the iconic Story Bridge, guests can enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Brisbane city and surrounds.
Your climb will begin in downtown Brisbane at a base camp located directly under the bridge. From here, a guide will take you through all the standard protocol and provide you with a safety harness before embarkation.
Once you've been debriefed, begin your ascend up a spiral staircase and onto a suspended walkway beneath the Bradfield Highway.
You will connect your harness to the climb line and start your journey across the walkway to the base of the bridge's southern pylon. Along the way, your local guide will share stories aboutBrisbane and the Story Bridge.
Once you've reached the pyon, it's time to climb the bridge itself! You will make your way up through the inner Eastern bridge arm, which is one of Brisbane's busitest commute points. From there, continue to the south-eastern cantilever arm that stretches up and over the Brisbane River. This spot offers incredible views of the commuters, water and city that surrounds you.
Finally, you will be led to the summit platform where you and your climb group will gather for a complimentary photo. Take a moment to relax, soak up the scenery, and hear more stories and fun facts about your surroundings.
But the climb isn't over yet. After this pit-stop, you will get to explore the bridge from a different angle as you walk halfway across the river before you return to the top platform. Finally, it's time to descend back down to base camp.
Every climb to the top includes a climb group photograph, with additional individual photographs available for purchase.
Total climb duration is 2 hours and total climbing distance is 1,138 steps.
- Day ClimbDay Bridge Climbs begin from early morning to late afternoon. Take in a full 360-degree panorama of Brisbane and its surrounds. From the Glass House Mountains to Moreton Bay and south to the Scenic Rim, enjoy the best views in Brisbane.
FromAUD $124Value AUD $129SAVE 4%Check AvailabilityNext available: 20 May 2022
- Night ClimbThe Night Climb options begin after sunset and capture the sparkling lights from the CBD and the vast canopy of Brisbane’s skyline. Descend under the warm glow of the ever-changing Story Bridge multi-coloured LED lighting system.
FromAUD $134Value AUD $139SAVE 4%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
Frequently Asked Questions
Please wear comfortable clothes that are not bulky (eg. shorts and a t-shirt) as you will wear your climb suit over the top of your clothes. If the weather is cool or wet, the supplier can provide a wind resistant jacket with a hood. Wear fully enclosed lace up shoes with a rubber sole (eg. sneakers, joggers, etc.)
Yes, but all children 6-16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian whilst climbing. (Children between 6-10 must have 1 adult per child and children between 10-16 can have a maximum of 3 children per adult). Please note, children under the age of 6 will be unable to participate in the climb.
You don’t need experience, you just need to have a go! Some of our friends have even climbed the bridge to overcome a fear of heights. Climbs are run in a secure environment to face your fear and Climb Leaders are there to look after you every step of the way.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the climb start time.
- This is an all weather activity so climbs still run in the rain.
- No loose articles such as cameras, GoPro, mobile phones or jewellery are permitted on the bridge.
- Secure lockers are provided for your personal items.
- All climbers will be required to take a breathalyser test and register under 0.05%. Climbers over 0.05% will forfeit their climb.
- Please note there is a weight restriction of maximum 130KG for the Bridge Climb. This is due to health and safety restrictions on the equipment used.
- Pregnant ladies up to 20 weeks may participate in the Bridge Climb at their own risk.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- Requests to change a booking up to 14 days before the climb date will incur a $50 fee per booking.
- Requests to change a booking within 13 days to 72 hours will incur a $25 rescheduling fee per booked climber.
- Requests to change a booking within 72hrs cannot be accommodated.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely