- Bring the whole family to enjoy a full day exploring Port Douglas and Mossman National Park
- Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies at a Wildlife Habitat
- Enjoy lunch with the Lorikeets at the Wildlife Habitat
- Experience a Dreamtime Walk, Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony at Mossman Gorge
- Discover indigenous art at Mossman Gorge Visitor Centre
- Return transfers from Cairns/Port Douglas
Port Douglas Tour And Mossman Gorge Dreamtime WalkExplore the best of Port Douglas, visit a wildlife habitat, and embark on a Dreamtime walk!
What to Expect
Enjoy a full day exploring well-known locations and a few hidden gems! After taking in the scenic views in Port Douglas, wander through the Wildlife Habitat’s environments, where you can hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, observe cassowaries, crocodiles, and Lumholtz’s Tree kangaroos. Then you'll get to enjoy a wildlife presentation and a delicious lunch in a tropical setting. At Mossman Gorge National Park, you'll get to experience a Dreamtime Walk. Your guide will provide an in-depth Indigenous experience, which includes Welcome to Country & Smoking Ceremony, traditional plant use, identify bush food and traditions. Enjoy delicious damper and Billy tea after your walk.
7:45am: Commence pickup from Cairns accommodation.
8:20am: Depart Cairns and travel to Port Douglas via the Captain Cook Highway, one of Australia’s most scenic coastal drives.
9:40am: Commence pickups from Port Douglas accommodations and continue a guided sightseeing tour.
10:30am: Arrive at Wildlife Habitat. You'll have time to wander through the park’s environments. You can hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, observe cassowaries, crocodiles and Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroos. Enjoy a wildlife presentation and a delicious lunch in a tropical setting!
12:30pm: Depart Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas.
12:45pm: Arrive at Mossman Gorge Visitor Centre.
1:00pm: Board a shuttle bus to Mossman National Park to commence your Dreamtime Walk that includes a Welcome to Country & Smoking Ceremony. Learn about traditional plant use and bush food. Enjoy delicious damper and Billy tea after your walk.
3:45pm: Last shuttle back to Mossman Gorge Visitor Centre to meet your driver/guide.
4:00pm: Depart Mossman Gorge.
4:15pm: Arrive at Port Douglas accommodation.
5:30pm: Arrive at Cairns accommodation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
- Pick-up times are provided by staff at the time of booking and are subject to change, they may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Please wait in the hotel reception or outside, 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Tour commencement and termination times are also subject to change due to traffic conditions.
- Port Douglas pick-ups may be available for Kuranda tours at an extra cost.
- Coach pick-ups may be by another appointed contractor.
- Every effort is made to locate passengers upon arrival at their pick-up point. If our driver is unable to locate you at the appointed time, you will be required to make your own way to an advised departure point at your own expense
- Please advise at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour. The tour will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled customers, however, they are not responsible in the event we are unable to accommodate your needs.
- The operator will endeavour to adhere to all tour details as published, however, circumstances beyond their control, such as road or weather conditions, or routine maintenance, may require them to alter or cancel any route, itinerary, departure or completion time, without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any such cause.
- Where indicated, the children’s discount applies to children ages 4-14 years inclusive.
- 100% cancellation fee applies to tours of 2 days duration and longer, if cancelled 72 hours prior to departure or no shows.
- 100% cancellation fee applies to day tours, if cancelled 24 hours prior to departure or no shows.
Reviews for Port Douglas Tour And Mossman Gorge Dreamtime Walk
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely