- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- eBike upgrade (with additional cost) available
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
What to Expect
Explore San Francisco - the City by the Bay with its rolling hills and never-ending water views - with Unlimited Biking on a beautiful bike ride along the city’s stunning waterfront, across the Golden Gate Bridge, towards the quaint coastal community of Sausalito.
Tours depart daily at 10 am from Unlimited Biking’s storefront on 887 Beach Street, at the foot of Ghirardelli Square, and last for 3 hours. To ensure a personalized guest experience, each tour will be held in a small-group format of no more than 15 guests.
After departing from Ghirardelli Square at the western end of Fisherman’s Wharf, guests will bike through the green hillside of Fort Mason, the Marina District, through Crissy Fields, up to and across the Golden Gate Bridge, and then down the Marin Headlands into Sausalito. There, guests can either stay to explore Sausalito on their own or take the ferry back to San Francisco. Guests on this small-group bike tour will be fitted with state-of-the-art Cannondale bikes. For a nominal fee, guests can also upgrade to e-bikes. All guests must be able to ride their own bicycles. Attachments such as double trailers and tagalong bikes are not permitted for the safety of the group.
We are excited to have you join our amazing tour guides on an adventure over San Francisco's most iconic bridge! This tour is approximately 3 hours long and covers many of SF's best sights, such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito, and much more!
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour's starting time to check in with our team and meet your guide! Your outfit should be seasonally suitable; we also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget a proper ID and your camera!
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know Before You Go:
- All children must be one year or older to be on any bike/bike attachments for the child's own safety.
- Any riders who are under 18 years of age must have an adult present to check in and sign the waiver form in behalf of them. We require a valid identity card upon check in.
- For all our riders' safety, we are not able to accommodate any riders who are 300 pounds and over as this exceeds the weight limit the manufacturer has advised for the bike's build. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we do prioritize your safety during the ride.
If anything from the list above concerns you or any members of your party, please feel free to reach out to our team by responding to this email. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
- The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.
Reviews for The Golden Gate Bridge Bike Tour
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation