The ultimate foodie adventure in Chicago’s historic River North!
Lonely Planet Experiences: Chicago Food Tour Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Get a taste of Chicago’s most famous food in one of the city’s most historic neighborhoods
- Discover why locals have so much passion for their very own Chicago-style hot dog
- Enjoy a slice of pizza taken to a whole new level in deep dish form
- Tap into Chicago’s immigrant roots with a bite of Italian beef from one of the city’s original vendors
- Share delicious dessert in a local setting well off the tourist track
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Departs at 1:00pm from the Historic Water Tower (outside the entrance), 806 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
A central location in the River North neighborhood near the Chicago Brown Line “L” Station.
Comfortable walking shoes, extra cash for tip.
Reviews for Lonely Planet Experiences: Chicago Food Tour
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.