- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All Taxes Included
- A 2-hour sunset cocktail cruise aboard a 65-foot catamaran
- Local alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Guaranteed a stunning Kona sunset!
- Live entertainment (Hawaiian style music)
2 Hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise Kona CoastEnjoy a few drinks while watching the sun set in Hawaii!
What to Expect
This 2-hour sunset cocktail cruise is the ultimate way to relax and enjoy the water. Hop on board the Kanoa II, a 65-foot luxury, double-deck catamaran with first-class amenities. Enjoy cushioned seating, flat-screen televisions, a full sound system for live entertainment, and premium cash bar. The Kanoa II is equipped with three restrooms and state-of-the-art solar panels to help offset fuel consumption.
This cruise offers live entertainment, island-style pupus (appetizers), and a fully stocked “no-host” premium bar offering a wide variety of local spirits, brews, and more. The tour works closely with local farms, businesses, and establishments to bring a uniquely Hawaiian experience to this tour. From the produce to the liquor and beer, you'll be served items that you cannot find anywhere else in the world.
This quick ride around the Kona coastline is suitable for all ages. The tour departs from 5pm to 7pm. Don’t forget your camera as you're guaranteed a stunning Kona Sunset! Enjoy the views, music, and light snacks on an unforgettable Hawaiian cruise.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tour is on the Big Island of Hawaii and departs from the Kailua Pier in the heart of Kailua Kona on the west side, approximately six miles south of Keahole Kona Airport.
The bigger the boat, the more stable it is. The vessel is 65 feet in length with a 30-foot beam - it's the largest boat of its kind on the Kona Coast. It’s a totally different experience than being on a smaller boat or a raft. If you know you are prone to seasickness, it's recommended you take Bonine or Dramamine the night before and one several hours before your cruise. Please read the directions to see that you are able to take this medication. You are more likely to feel better on the lower deck of the vessel as there is less pitch. The tour also offers complimentary ginger pills and a ginger drink, which is great for motion sickness.
A light weight jacket and comfortable flat shoes. The tour accepts all major credit cards.
The tour does not provide hotel pick-ups. The vessel departs from downtown Kailua Kona, at the north end of Alii Drive from the Kailua Pier. Taxis, Uber, and Lyft are options for transportation if you’re staying outside of walking distance.
- No smoking onboard the vessel
- Please park and check in at Body Glove Ocean Adventure Retail Shop, Illima Court Shopping Center at 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy., Kailua Kona, HI, 96740. The boat is one block away
- Boarding is 30 minutes prior to departure time at the Kailua Pier
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan meals are available by calling a minimum of 48 hours before your adventure
- Due to occasionally heavy traffic, please allow extra drive time for potential delays
- The Kailua Pier is located in the heart of downtown Kailua Kona, ocean front of the King Kamehameha Courtyard Marriott Kona Beach Hotel
- The tour has a 48 hour cancellation policy. That means you can cancel your reservation without penalty up to 48 hours before your reservation date. Once inside the 48 hours prior to your tour, if you choose to cancel your reservation, you will still be responsible for payment in full.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely