- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- A fascinating Miami Skyline 90-min cruise, taking in the most exciting sights of this waterfront city
- Pass the famous Star Island known for Al Capone’s Mansion
- Cruise to Millionaire’s Row, where many of Miami's rich and famous live
- See luxury villas such as Villa Michaela & Villa Charmaine
- See the Venetian Islands, as well as Biscayne Bay's other incredible artificial islands Hibiscus Island and the Flager Memorial Island
Where we Visit:
- Hibiscus Island
- Palm Island
- Sunset Island
- Fischer Island
- The famous Venetian Islands
- Millionaire's Row, passing homes of celebrities like Gloria Estefan, Shaquille O'Neal, Shakira, Ricky Martin, & Matt Damon
- South Beach
- South Beach Marina
What to Expect
You haven’t seen Miami until you’ve seen it from the water. This 90-min Miami Skyline cruise departs from Biscayne Bay in the heart of Downtown. It's a wonderful way to see the sights from the water, passing locations that you wouldn't normally get to see from land.
Go celebrity spotting among the artificial islands in the Bay and along Millionaire's Row. Look out for homes that belong to Hollywood, sport, and music stars like Gloria Estefan, P. Diddy, Shaquille O'Neal, Enrique Iglesias, Phil Collins, Jennifer Lopez, Shakira, Ricky Martin, Matt Damon, and more. The cruise also passes Star Island, known for notorious gangster, Al Capone's, mansion.
Other islands we pass include Palm Island, Sunset Island, Fischer Island plus the famous Venetian Islands, of which there are six — Biscayne Island, San Marco Island, San Marino Island, Di Lido Island, Rivo Alto Island, and Belle Island. This chain is one of the city's most sought-after neighbourhoods and is home to luxurious houses and incredible views. They're all connected by the Venetian Causeway.
There's also the Flager Memorial Island, which was built to honor railroad pioneer, Henry Flagler. It's uninhabited and boasts a large memorial obelisk.
Finish up by cruising down to South Beach, with its glittering nightlife, waterfront hotels, and quirky character. You can also daydream about life onboard one of the massive and luxurious yachts in the Marina.
Your bi-lingual English and Spanish tour guide will point out all these famous homes and landmarks along the way.
The fleet consists of a bi-level yacht with air conditioning, first-level large open windows, and a shaded top deck. It's perfect for taking in the stunning Miami skyline and sitting back to enjoy the views. There's also a cash bar on board serving beverages and snacks.
Continue your Florida exploration and upgrade to include a Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus ticket!
Frequently Asked Questions
401 Biscayne Blvd, 33132 Miami-Dade County Miami,
- All infants must sit on an adult's lap, there are no infant seats available
- This cruise is not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time to check in. The cruise departs on time and does not wait for late arrivals
- Parking is available at the Bayside Parking Garage, and there is valet parking behind the Hard Rock Cafe
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reviews for Miami Skyline 90 min Cruise, Millionaire's Row & Venetian Islands
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation