Enjoy the perfect end to a day on Maui, with this Haleakala Sunset Tour that takes in the dazzling light and breathtaking colours of the setting sun from an elevation of 9,740 feet.
Haleakala Sunset Tour - From Maui Highlights
- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- Admission fees to Haleakala National Park for the unforgettable show of light and colour that is a Maui sunset
- Stop at Kula Lodge Marketplace with its unique crafts and gifts
- Time to explore the Haleakala Visitor Center and chat with the friendly staff
- Souvenir booklet containing facts, Hawaiian cultural information, and more
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledgeable driver-guide
- Hotel pickup in specially outfitted Grech deluxe minibus with USB ports, video monitors, climate control, and the best windows for viewing the Haleakala landscape
Where we Visit:
- Kula Lodge Marketplace
- Haleakala National Park
- Ranger Station
- Haleakala Visitor Center
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Dress warmly! The afternoon may start warm, but as the sun sets, the temperature can be as low as around 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
Reviews for Haleakala Sunset Tour - From Maui
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.