- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 3 hr walking tour of the Las Vegas Arts District food scene
- A combination of sweet & savoury food tastings at up to four different venues
- Excellent photo opportunities at every stop, so you can post your adventure to the 'gram
- Recommendations for places to eat, drink, see, and things to do, so you can continue the adventure after the tour is over
- Small groups for more personalised service
Where we Visit:
- Las Vegas Arts District
- 3-4 different food venues such as coffee shops, street carts, breweries, or restaurants
(venues will vary from day to day)
- Additional or alcoholic drinks
- Tips & gratuities
What to Expect
Enjoy a foodie-filled adventure in the Las Vegas Arts District. Your tour guide will take you all around this up-and-coming neighbourhood to discover all the local favourite foodie destinations away from the tourist attractions.
This once broken down area on the other side of the train tracks is now a thriving hub for local and small business owners. Step away from the major tourist destinations and see what it’s like to be a Las Vegas local!
On this fun and tasty foodie tour, you’ll visit up to four local favourite foodie destinations to indulge in one to three of the venue's signature dishes. Tastings could be from a coffee shop, a street cart, a hole-in-the-wall, a brewery, and/or a trendy restaurant.
But wait! Your foodie adventure is more than just about the food. You'll meet some of the friendly faces behind the scenes and hear the stories that make each stop unique. You'll also get to discover the elements that make the Arts District so special including the original railroad houses, graffiti art, the Las Vegas Healing Garden, the Little Vegas Chapel, and more!
After your foodie adventure, show the Las Vegas community your support and revisit all your favourite local foodie spots and recommendations!
Frequently Asked Questions
Each tour is approximately 1.25 to 1.5 miles at an easy to moderate pace.
You'll enjoy a variety of casual tastings with a gourmet twist. We like to introduce our guests to local favorite dishes that foodies can rave about, yet are easily approachable for people who are starting to explore outside of their comfort zone.
The restaurants that we visit are a surprise! You will get to discover several local favourite foodie destinations. Our stops can be anything from a food truck, a street cart, a hole-in-the-wall, a mom and pop shop, a trendy restaurant, to an upscale dining establishment all in one tour.
You will get to sample between 1 and 3 different dishes at each foodie location.
There is enough food to satisfy and satiate an average to large size appetite. (Our portion sizes don’t discriminate!) The portions are a few bites per dish which allows you to try all of the tastings.
Yes, our food tours finish with dessert!
We can accommodate for many food restrictions and allergies with advance notice. You must notify us of any food restrictions and allergies at the time of booking and before your food tour begins for us to make any accommodations. Not all tastings can be substituted for allergies and restrictions.
Water is served at most stops and some locations may include a drink as part of your tasting. We recommend that you bring a water bottle for the walk and cash or a credit card for any other beverages that you would like to purchase during your food tour.
Yes! Many of our stops offer cocktails and alcoholic beverages for consumption at the location. Some places may offer alcoholic drinks “to-go.” (It’s Vegas, baby!)
Casual clothing and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Please make sure to dress for weather conditions as the tour takes place indoors and outdoors.
Yes, children are allowed on our food tours. Children over 10 years old must have a ticket to join. Children under 10 years old may join without a ticket but will not be offered any food tastings. One adult over 18 years of age may bring one child under 10 years old. You must notify us in advance of any non-paying children so that we can make seating accommodations.
The tour is a fun, unique and delicious activity that everyone can enjoy! Our food tours are great for couples, friends, families, solo travellers, co-workers, celebrations, and so much more!
Reviews for Las Vegas Arts District Foodie Tour
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Guests must advise of food allergies and restrictions in advance, and a minimum of 24 hours notice is required to make any substitutions
- Each participant must sign a waiver before the tour begins
- The dress code is casual and appropriate restaurant attire is required
- Guest must check-in 10 minutes before the tour begins
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by someone who is 18 years or older.
- Cancellations must be made with a minimum of 72 hours' notice to receive a full refund
- There are no refunds/exchanges for cancellations made within 72 hours or less of your tour time
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation