- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- Catch a stunning sunset from the boat's deck — try to spot the green flash!
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Two free bar drink tickets per adult
- Sail away as the sun drops below the horizon in Hawaii
- Enjoy a scenic boat cruise of the West Oahu coast
What to Expect
Hawaii is known for its gorgeous sunsets, so enjoy this moment from onboard a comfortable and spacious boat deck. Set sail and enjoy the West Oahu coastline onboard a sailing catamaran during this sunset cruise.
Sip on tropical cocktails as you catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon. This West Oahu boat cruise is the perfect activity to enjoy with family, friends, or a loved one. This tour sails along the beach so you can watch the surfers before it gets dark. As the sun dips below the horizon, keep an eye out for the green flash! Better yet, try to spot dolphins or green turtles from the boat.
Sit back and relax during this stunning West Oahu sunset cruise. While you are on board, enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic beverages. Each adult over 21 years old can enjoy two free bar drink tickets. Additional drinks may be purchased.
This tour boards from Waianae Harbor at 5.00pm and sails along the beautiful West Oahu coast for up to 1.5 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Summer: Monday - Friday - 5:30pm - 7:30 pm
Winter: Monday/Wednesday/Friday only - (September - mid-November) - 5pm - 7pm
Waianae Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae.
Casual clothes and money for extra drinks. You are required to bring and wear a face mask.
- IMPORTANT REQUIRED STEP: Separately you will receive an email for the Health Clearance waiver to be done by each individual in your party participating in a Hawaii Nautical/Port Waikiki Cruises activity. Parents/guardians also submit a form for each person 17 and under. Answer all questions, review health and safety precautions, and sign the waiver acknowledgment within one day of your scheduled activity.
- Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of the cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
- Come in shoes that you don't mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
Reviews for West Oahu Sunset Cruise
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation