- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- All Taxes Included
- Hop on board sailing catamaran "Honi Olani" for comfortable sailing and snorkelling fun!
- Spot dolphins, sea turtles, and other marine life on board the vessel or while in the water
- Witness the majestic humpback whales from December through April
- Enjoy snacks and select beverages onboard; two free alcoholic drinks included!
- Sail along the Kona coast on a vessel that's safe for all ages
- Onboard facilities include a freshwater shower, restrooms, plenty of shade, and ample seating
- Buy or bring your snorkel and mask; sanitized, re-usable masks are available upon request
- Fins and snorkel vests in various sizes provided
WHAT TO EXPECT
Embark on an adventure to see some of Hawaii's most beautiful marine life! On this sail and snorkel tour, you'll get to experience the pristine beauty of the Kona coastline on a comfortable catamaran.
Hop on board the iconic Honi Olani, which provides the ultimate sailing and snorkel excursion in Hawaii. The tour begins with boarding from Honokohau Harbor where you'll set sail to encounter dolphins, sea turtles, and other marine life unique to the warm waters of Hawaii. This 3-hour tour lets you explore parts of the Big Island Kona coast aboard a 54-foot sailing catamaran.
The vessel includes all of the amenities to make your trip smooth and comfortable, including an onboard bar, plenty of shade, two restrooms, ample seating both indoors and outside, a freshwater shower, and a sound system. Lifeguard-certified, in-water guides are available to help you make the most out of this experience. Snorkel fins and vests are available in various sizes. You can buy or bring your snorkel and mask, or use the provided sanitized sets that are available upon request.
Dolphins, green sea turtles, tropical fish, and colourful coral are among some of the wildlife that you might see during your tour. If you book this tour from December to April, you have the awesome chance to spot majestic humpback whales! The tour provides snacks, unlimited nonalcohol beverages, and two free bar drinks per adult.
3 Hour Kona Snorkel And Sail Adventure
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What time does the tour depart/return?
Departs at 10.00am, returns at 1.00pm.
Where does the tour depart/return?
Honokohau Harbor. Park at the fuel dock. Continue on foot to the end of the road and on the right, you'll see the sign at Outer Basin vessel "Honi Olani".
What should I bring?
- Passport or ID card
- Snorkeling gear
- IMPORTANT REQUIRED STEP: Separately you will receive an email for the Health Clearance waiver to be done by each individual in your party participating in a Hawaii Nautical/Port Waikiki Cruises activity. Parents/guardians also submit a form for each person 17 and under. Answer all questions, review health and safety precautions, and sign the waiver acknowledgment within one day of your scheduled activity.
- You MUST have cleared the state's mandatory 10-day quarantine after aeroplane travel (Hawaii residents and visitors alike), or have a pre-travel negative test waiver validated by the State or full-vaccination waiver as of 7/8/21.
- Guests and staff must wear cloth face masks in fully enclosed areas of the boats.
- Hand-washing sinks are available so all guests and staff can sanitize hands.
- All handheld surfaces are disinfected before and after each trip.
- Any trips that include food are prepackaged & single-serve. All consumption must be outside of the cabin area. Guests may not bring their own food or beverage aboard, except for infants & toddlers. No alcohol may be brought aboard.
- Visitors and staff also must adhere to all current quarantine policies
- Come in shoes that you don't mind getting sandy, and are easy to remove. Casual clothing is recommended for all trips. On snorkel trips we suggest wearing swim trunks and a t-shirt for men, and a swimsuit under shorts or a wrap for ladies. There are shaded, covered and dry areas of this boat, and also optional areas such as the front nets where you can enjoy sea spray and more wind. Restrooms for changing are aboard the catamaran.
- There is plenty of covered space to place bags, belongings, towels and clothing that will stay dry.
- Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions