- Free Photo Card valued at $20
- Guaranteed mammal viewing or you get a free trip!
- Interaction with our on-board Marine Research Scientists
- Every ticket purchased contributes directly to Marine Mammal Conservation
- Please bring warm clothes and a showerproof jacket, a sun hat and sunscreen are also recommended.
- Don't forget your camera!
- A small range of snacks and food are available for purchase on board, including water, soft drinks, beer & wine.
Why do we love this
"We love it because these guys work closely with New Zealand's Department of Conservation, they conduct marine-biology research on board and are New Zealand's only research based marine mammal experience!"
WHAT TO EXPECT
Explore the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park over 4 and a half hours on a specially designed research vessel.
Spot dolphins, including the Common, Bottlenose or Orca species. They like to swim along with the boat as it travels over the water, and some dolphins can reach impressive speeds of 50 kilometres per hour!
The park is visited by over one-third of all marine mammals, so see if you can spot the 22 species of whale that have been found within the marine park, including Bryde’s Whale and Fin Whale species.
Seabirds also call the park home; about 24 species in total.
Guarantee Whale and Dolphin viewing all year-round, so jump on board and get up close to these beautiful creatures.
This is a great way to discover the wild marine mammals which thrive in the waters surrounding Auckland, you won't be disappointed.