- Experience the magic of The Blue Mountains at sunset
- See the colours change over the mountains
- Enjoy guided bushwalks through scenic trails
- Catch some amazing views over the Jamison Valley
- Snap photos of the sunset from spectacular vantage points
- Travel in a small, intimate group and avoid the crowds and peak hour traffic with a later departure
- Explore Wentworth Falls
- See The Three Sisters
- Access to a secret photo spot without the crowds
- Spot wildlife like kangaroos and wallabies
- Pick up and drop off from selected points included
- Light picnic lunch included
We love the sunset aspect of this tour, which adds even more magic to the stunning Blue Mountains. We also think the later departure (no peak hour traffic) is pretty cool!
Now is your chance to visit one of the most spectacular National Parks in Australia, The Blue Mountains. Seeing this world heritage listed spot is made even more special by the sunset and late afternoon light. Get ready for stunning views, wildlife sightings and some epic photographs!
This tour leaves later in the day to avoid peak hour traffic and crowds. You'll get to experience a small, personalised tour with a difference.
Your adventure starts in Sydney, with pickups from certain locations available. Arriving at The Blue Mountains in the afternoon, you will be amazed by the changing colours and light that appears over the rocks.
Your guide will introduce you to native flora and fauna and tell you stories about the Aboriginal history of the region.
Later, explore the area on a bushwalk, keeping your eyes out for wildlife as you go. Once you've worked up an appetite, tuck into a lunch of sandwiches and fruit before heading to your next destination - Jamison Valley and the iconic Three Sisters.
You will be taken to some lesser known spots from which to enjoy these incredible views over the Blue Mountains. Your guide will regale you with stories of the landmarks before letting you enjoy the sunset for some fantastic, undisturbed scenery.
After a few more photos, its time to head back to Syndey. Relax on the drive home and chat with your fellow travellers.
Allow 10 hours for this tour. Starts and finishes in Sydney, times are:
from 12:00pm (Oct-Mar)
from 10:00am (April – Sept)
Approx 10:00pm (Oct-Mar)
Approx 8:00pm (April – Sept)
Kings Cross, outside Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point and Wake Up hostel, 814 George St, Sydney CBD