- 3 nights of island camping surrounded by wildlife and nature
- Freedom to explore and choose your own activities
- Sandboarding, kayaking and fishing
- Luxury style camps with tents, mattresses, solar lights and camp kitchen supplied
- Use of poly-craft power boats, sand boarding, crab pots and basic fishing equipment
- Use of kayaks, rubber tractor tubes, life jackets, beach games and other assorted items
- Transfers to/from Caltex Petrol Station in Agnes Water & 1770 Marina
WHERE WE VISIT
- Agnes Water
- Middle Island
- Hearty evening meal $5/night – payable on the day of your departure (compulsory due to limited space and cooking facilities).
- Security deposit of $20pp cash payable on the day of departure which will be refunded upon return of your trip if all is satisfactory with the camp, equipment etc.
- Optional Sleeping bag - can be purchased ($20) directly.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you ready to experience an exciting and unique tour? Ready to escape city life for a while? Then take the plunge with this survivor challenge. Enjoy 3 nights of island camping surrounded by wildlife and nature with the freedom to explore and choose your own activities. Try sandboarding, kayaking and fishing or zoom about in a motorised boat, explore caves and find oysters. You'll enjoy luxury style camps with tents, mattresses, solar lights and a camp kitchen supplied.
The adventure starts when you are left to 'survive' on the island for 3 days and 2 nights. Armed with only your wits and whatever clothes you bring with you, you'll have only a handful of fellow thrill seekers and an array of native wildlife to accompany you. This will be an outdoor adventure you'll never forget.
Luckily, most of the hard work is already done for you with roomy camp tents already set up and mattresses, solar lights, USB power, camp kitchen, eskies and a toilet available.
During your stay, a camp supervisor will be present to ensure the tour runs smoothly and you'll have total freedom to decide which activities to take part in. There is no one planning your stay or looking after you-you are free to do as you please!
Try kayaking or set out for a trip to explore caves and go fishing or crabbing. If you're after a thrill try sandboarding down 35m sand dunes into the water, zoom about in motorised boats or go on a snorkelling adventure. Or better still, just relax, lie back on the beach and do nothing!
At the end of a big day, relax and watch the glorious sunset while enjoying a famous Survivor campfire stew! Yum!
Spend the evenings under the stars, and sit around the campfire with new friends playing campfire games and singing songs.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Can you survive?
Tours depart every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Please note: you will attend a pre-trip briefing at the Greyhound Bus Stop on Round Hill Road (at the Caltex service station) at a nominated time, usually on the day of departure. Make sure you reconfirm your trip about 1-2 days prior to departure to obtain your briefing time. At the briefing, any questions can be answered.
Ensure you arrive 15 minutes before your departure time at the same location as the briefing. Collect items such as food & drinks, prior to this time. Transportation times are tight due to tides, so it is important you are not late. If you are late the boat will leave without you and there won’t be a refund!