- Get up to $10 cash back per person from us
- All taxes included
- 2-5 day Admission to 45 plus top attractions
- Instant digital pass
- Go Line privileges at select attractions
- Premium attractions - valid on 3, 4 and 5-day All-Inclusive passes include your choice of one premium experience
Las Vegas All Inclusive Pass - Choose from 2 to 5 Days
Handpicked best attractions and activities
- Las Vegas pass does not include transport. But some attractions do take you around the city to popular attractions, like the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas Tour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience the very best of Las Vegas top Attractions
The All-Inclusive pass is perfect for sightseers who are only going to be in the city for a short time and want to see as much as they can. With this 2 day pass, you have unlimited access to all the non-premium attractions for the duration of your pass. We suggest starting early on your first day to maximize the number of attractions you can visit with your pass. Don't forget to check the opening times of each attraction you plan to visit too so you don't miss out on anything. The more you see, the more you save - with the All-Inclusive pass, you can save up to 58% on attraction ticket prices. Want to visit an attraction again? You can. With an All-Inclusive pass, you can visit each attraction once per day for the duration of your pass.
List of Attractions:
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour - 'Premium attraction'
- SkyJump at the STRAT - 'Premium attraction'
- Full Day Grand Canyon National Park Tour - 'Premium attraction'
- Legends in Concert - 'Premium attraction'
- Zion National Park Tour - 'Premium attraction'
- High Roller Observation Wheel: Daytime Pass
- Skypod at The Strat + VIP Access
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas
- The Roller Coaster at NY, NY Hotel
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- The Mob Museum
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Classic Tour
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Senor Frogs Open Bar
- Number One Escape Room
- Hollywood Cars Museum & Liberace Garage
- $15 Gift Card at Planet Hollywood Restaurant at Caesars Palace
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Las Vegas Downtown - Fremont St. Walking Tour
- One Round of Monster Mini Golf
- Rockstar Pool Party Tour
- Vegas Rockstar Club Tour
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- Hoover Dam Highlights Tour
- Erotic Heritage Museum
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Vinny Grosso - Totally Mental
- 2 Day Las Vegas All Inclusive Pass2-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions
USD $98Value USD $109SAVE 10%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 3 Day Las Vegas All Inclusive Pass3-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions Choice of one premium attraction
USD $170Value USD $189SAVE 10%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 4 Day Las Vegas All Inclusive Pass4-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions Choice of one premium attraction
USD $206Value USD $229SAVE 10%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- 5 Day Las Vegas All Inclusive Pass5-day Admission to 45 plus top attractions Instant digital pass Go Line privileges at select attractions Choice of one premium attraction
USD $233Value USD $259SAVE 10%Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Child up to 12 years:
- Child rates apply for 3-12 years old.
- Download your Go Las Vegas pass onto the Go City mobile app and use it right from your phone. Alternatively, you can print your pass at home from your confirmation email. Once you have your pass downloaded (or printed), you're all set. All you need to do is present your Go Las Vegas All-Inclusive pass at each attraction to be scanned and you're in. There's no need to pay at the gate, all the Las Vegas attraction admissions on your pass are included.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your Go Las Vegas All-Inclusive pass. Once activated, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive calendar days (not 24-hour periods) indicated on your pass. For example, if you have a three-day pass and visit an attraction on Monday afternoon, your pass is valid for the remainder of Monday and the following two calendar days (Tuesday and Wednesday).
- You can visit as many included attractions as you like while your Go Las Vegas All-Inclusive pass is valid.
- You can visit each attraction once per day unless otherwise noted in your guidebook.
- Go Las Vegas All-Inclusive pass, you can visit each attraction once per day for the duration of your pass.
- Most attractions will let you scan your pass and go straight in, but a few will require reservations beforehand. Please check the individual attraction pages to see whether you'll need to make a reservation.
- Once a pass is activated (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual.
- Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
COVID-19 & Health & Safety: Attractions in Las Vegas are starting to open and we're working closely with them to ensure a seamless experience during your visit. We advise you to check the individual attraction website for the latest opening news. In light of the outbreak, Las Vegas has automatically updated passes to be valid for two years from the purchase date. If your travel plans have been disrupted, but you are planning on exploring Las Vegas within the next two years, we suggest you hold on to your Go Las Vegas pass and do not activate it until your next trip.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions