Brisbane Ashes Terms & Conditions
OVERVIEW OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to claim a Voucher and Voucher details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions constitute the Terms and Conditions of Redeeming the voucher (Terms & Conditions) for the ‘Travello’s Brisbane Ashes Voucher Giveaway’ (the Promotion) being conducted by Travello Pty Ltd a registered company in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- By participating in this promotion, every participant is deemed to acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Travello Pty Ltd reserves the right to qualify or disqualify any participant from the Promotion if an voucher does not comply with the Terms & Conditions.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or more to participate in the Promotion and is open to all Australian residents and holiday makers.
CLAIM AND USE OF VOUCHERS
Vouchers can be redeemed by any person who meets the requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
For the purposes of redeeming the voucher, the Promotion requires the participant to enter a unique voucher code at the time of booking to avail the $50 voucher. Entry into the Promotion is free. However, participants must bear their own costs of participating in the Promotion.
The issuing of each Voucher:
- is subject to availability and conditions of use;
- has a maximum value of AUD $50.00 (inclusive of GST) with a minimum booking amount of AUD $250.00. You will not be able to redeem your voucher if the value of the booking is less than $250.00 and you will not be able to combine multiple products.
- is redeemable by the participant only for new bookings on the below website: https://experiences.travelloapp.com
This promotion commences on 1 July 2021 and ends on 31 December 2021. All vouchers issued must be redeemed by the end date (31 December 2021). Following purchase of your Brisbane Ashes tickets, you will be sent your unique voucher code. Please contact your ticketing provider if you do not receive your voucher code.
Any Voucher to be used by a participant:
- must be redeemed on or before 31 December 2021
- is exclusive of any additional costs and liabilities incurred beyond the value of the Voucher or incurred after the Voucher has been redeemed;
- must result in the use of the value of the Voucher in a single transaction when redeeming the Voucher. No ‘change’ or ‘credit’ will remain on the Voucher for use at a later date or on a subsequent booking;
- is personal, and not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash;
- may be subject to terms and conditions of the operators and other third-party providers, including where the participant is required to agree to those terms and conditions at the time of redeeming the voucher;
- cannot be used to pay any cancellation or fees incurred for cancelling or changing any booking;
- cannot be used for any other products not available on Travello website.
SPECIFIC RULES FOR USE OF VOUCHERS
Participants will receive a single Voucher with a value of fifty dollars (AUD $50.00) inclusive of GST and will only be able to redeem the Voucher during a single transaction on Travello’s website.
The participant will be able to use the full value of the voucher in a single transaction and can only redeem the Voucher once.
At the time of booking the Participant (or Participants):
- may use the Voucher part of the payment, provided the value of the products booked in the same transaction is minimum value of $250 (inclusive of GST) per Voucher;
- is (are) required to pay the balance of the price for each product included in the same transaction.
Participants are not entitled to:
- receive the cash value of the voucher;
- redeem the Voucher for a Gift Card;
- redeem the Voucher for cash;
- obtain a refund for that part of the payment made by applying the Voucher for products ‘booked and not taken’; or
- receive change from the value of the Voucher.
ADDITIONAL COSTS, CANCELLATIONS AND REVALIDATION OF VOUCHER
An amendment fee maybe charged by the tour operator for any booking amendments.
Travello and its employees will not be liable for any additional costs and liabilities arising from the participant’s booking or consumption, use or experience of the operator product.
The participant indemnifies Travello for any additional costs and liabilities incurred by the participant or any other person consuming, using or undertaking a Travello experience.
If, for any reason, the booking of the experience on which the Voucher was applied, or any part of that booking, is cancelled or changed by the participant, Travello will not be liable to the participant or any other person claiming through the participant to reimburse or refund any value of the Voucher.
If the tour operator cancels a booking made by the participant and no suitable alternative date is available, the participant may have the value of the Voucher applied transferred to an alternative Tourism Product. Travello will be the final determinate in relation to the validity or re-validation of a participant’s voucher.
RISKS BORNE BY PARTICIPANTS
The participant acknowledges and agrees that:
- to the extent permitted by law, the participant indemnifies Travello and its employees from any claim, loss, damage or damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, economic, direct or indirect loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with, or arising from, this Promotion;
- if, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned Travello reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that is legally available to Travello to reschedule, change or cancel the Promotion.
Participants acknowledge and agree that Travello Pty Ltd:
- accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected vouchers, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- have no control over communication networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic
- congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise;
- Any tax liability, fees for use, or any other associated legislative or regulatory requirement arising from the acceptance or use of a Voucher is the responsibility of the participant. Travello will not be responsible or liable
- for any additional costs, taxes, fees or charges incurred by the participant arising from the participant’s receipt or use of the Voucher.
In the event there is any complaint or dispute arising from the conduct, management of or determinations made under the Promotion terms and conditions lodged with Travello, the decision of the CEO will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promotion is governed by the Laws of Queensland. All participants agree to be bound by the Laws of Queensland and to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Queensland to determine any dispute or claim brought before a Court of Queensland.
Should any provision of these Terms & Conditions be held to be unenforceable under the applicable law, such provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms & Conditions, without affecting the enforceability or validity of the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
Travello reserves the absolute right and discretion to change, add to or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Promotion, if in the opinion of the CEO of Travello it is in the interests of Travello to make such changes to the Promotion. Notification of each change made to the terms and conditions of the Promotion will be published on the Website, and each participant will be bound by the terms and conditions of the Promotion as changed, added to or altered.
These Terms and Conditions form the basis of an agreement made between Travello and all Participants.