- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 5–6 hr New Year's Eve Sydney Harbour cruise onboard an authentic tall ship
- Each ship will be positioned in the exclusion zone for prime viewing of the fireworks
- Delicious canapes & finger food
- All bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices & water
- A live band playing popular music & requests
- A choice of two vessels – Soren Larsen & Southern Swan
- Departs from the meeting point at Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks, Sydney
What to Expect
Celebrate New Year's Eve in style on board an authentic tall ship in the heart of Sydney Harbour. Enjoy access to restricted parts of the city and Sydney Harbour for the best viewing of the fireworks.
Departing from Cambell's Cove Jetty, the ships, which are lit up with light ropes, have the freedom of moving around the harbour to view other display vessels and, of course, pass by the city's famous icons. These ships have been regular 'Harbour of Light vessels' and will be in an exclusion zone for the countdown to midnight and fireworks show, ensuring you get a good view as you ring in the New Year.
The Southern Swan and Soren Larsen have capacities of 100 and 120, respectively. Each ship oozes character and boasts room for a live band, keeping an exciting atmosphere.
The friendly crew will serve canapes and drinks, with all bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water included.
- Canapes Menu (subject to change)
- Smoked salmon, bellini, dill creme fraiche, caper berries
- Fresh oysters with lemon wedges (GF)
- Tempura tiger prawns, tahini and yogurt dip
- Slow-cooked pulled pork shoulder, fennel & red cabbage slaw
- Warmed chorizo
- Spinach and feta triangles
- Classic lamb kofte, tzatziki dip
- Mini caramelised tomato & feta tarts
- Assorted fresh sushi
- Warm lamb and rosemary mini pies
- Thai chicken salad cups
- Fresh Prawns with lemon
- Dessert Menu
- Chocolate brownies (V)
- Fresh fruit skewers (V)
Once the fireworks display is over, the ship will slowly make its way back to the dock. However, due to safety parameters out of the crew's control regarding the disarming of the fireworks barges and traffic clearance, the vessels will endeavour to disembark passengers as efficiently as possible once the authorities give permission. Disembarking usually occurs around 1:30 am.
Where we Visit:
- Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- An exclusive exclusion zone for premium viewing of the fireworks
Frequently Asked Questions
It is very rare for passengers to suffer from seasickness. The ship is very stable and the cruise remains in the calm waters of Sydney harbour.
The Operator only caters for vegetarian and gluten-free. Strictly no BYO.
Unfortunately, due to the steep stairs required to access facilities on board, the ship does not have wheelchair access.
The ship is covered and will sail in wet weather – tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if it looks like rain, it is all part of the adventure.
If weather conditions or other factors cause the Master to cancel the sail, a rain check for another voyage will be issued. No refunds will be made.
There are 2 main car parks nearby:
- The Clocktower car park, 55 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000
- The Amora Hotel car park, 11 Jamison street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000
- The minimum age is 4 years
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted
- The menu may vary without notice
- By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge that if the firework display is cancelled for any unforeseen reason, there will be no partial or full refund by The Operator
- Tickets & monies are non-refundable & not transferable. No refunds for no shows, cancellations or changes of mind
Reviews for Sydney New Year's Eve Tall Ship Cruise
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation