Experience a true Australian adventure with wildlife, spectacular scenery and plenty of fascinating history!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our three day adventure will take you on a journey of discovery along the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians National Park, with plenty of time to soak up the scenery and attractions.
Explore the iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse, mainland Australia’s oldest surviving lighthouse. Staying overnight along the Great Ocean Road, you are sure to enjoy the sunset over the Southern Ocean. We travel to the Port Campbell National Park to experience the majestic 12 Apostles and explore the historic Shipwreck Coast. In the Grampians see dramatic mountains, stunning waterfalls, as well as the rugged Australian landscape!
Camp under the stars or stay overnight in shared accommodation – the choice is yours! Our overnight locations are in amazing settings amongst kangaroos!!
TUES & FRI (ALSO SUNDAY IN SUMMER)
Our tour departs between 7.15am - 7.45am from Bunyip Tour Office and returns approximately 6.00pm on day 3
Day 1 (L, D)
- Torquay surf city (Home of Rip Curl)
- Coastal towns Lorne & Apollo Bay
- Historic Cape Otway Lighthouse exclusive visit
- Look for koalas in the wild
- Rainforest walk
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- See 12 Apostles & Gibson Steps
- See sunset along Great Ocean Road
- Overnight stay along the Great Ocean Road
- See Loch Ard Gorge and the collapsed London Bridge
Day 2 (B, L, D)
- Bay of Martyrs & Bay of Islands
- Warrnambool, Tower Hill, an amazing dormant volcano
- Enter the Gariwerd / Grampians National Park
- Learn about Aboriginal heritage at Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Overnight stay at the foothills of the Grampians
- Evening campfire (weather permitting)
Day 3 (B, L)
- Wake up with kangaroos at our breathtaking Wilderness Retreat
- Explore the Grampians on a scenic nature walk such as Wonderland, Venus baths or the Balconies
- Cool off at majestic Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird & wildlife spotting
- See Reed’s Lookout
- Continue to Adelaide or return to Melbourne
- Meals as indicated
- Accommodation (either camping, shared or double as booked)
- Park entrance fees Friendly & informative tour guide
OPTIONS (MUST BE PRE-BOOKED)
- Helicopter flight Take a flight over the 12 Apostles ($95)
- Sleeping Bag Bring your own or hire one from us if required! ($15)
- Quad Bike Ride through native bush setting of the Grampians ($65)
- Camping (Oct - Apr) $375 pp
- Shared $399pp Accommodation
- Double Room $439 pp (based on 2ppl)
- $30 connection fee to Adelaide (Arrive 3rd evening at 7pm)
*Budget accommodation with shared bathroom facilities.
- Melbourne to Melbourne - We request you keep your luggage to a maximum of 5 kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag.
*All inclusive for Mel/Mel guests